Thursday, July 23, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to my new sports blog, devoted to analyzing the history of Big Ten recruiting! There will be analysis for multiple classes per week, from all of the Big Ten schools, up to the most recent graduating class. Once in awhile I may pepper in analysis of a non-Big Ten class, usually something special. Expect the first post sometime soon.

There are several issues with collecting recruiting information for some schools. Michigan has the Bentley Historical Library, which has full roster information, etc. but other schools are much more difficult to find information for. Some classes may take me longer to compile than others, and since I am generating Year/School randomly, I may wind up spending 3-4 days on an older class. Please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment